Self Managed Super Funds
Self Managed Super Fund - SMSF Administration and Compliance
BRJ Accountants and Business Advisors provide all administrative services required for SMSF's to ensure the SMSF remains compliant with the rules as prescribed under the SIS Act, SIS regulations and Australian Taxation Office guidelines. Our services include:
Preparation and provision of;
- Financial Statements and Returns. This includes the preparation of Annual Accounts, Member's Statements, Income Tax and Regulatory Returns.
- Annual Superannuation Documentation. This includes a Tax Payment Schedule for the current and future income tax year, Trustee Minutes, Death Benefit Nominations and an Appendix A which details the documents required to complete the SMSF for the relevant year.
- Member Contribution Statements.
- Member Contribution and Withdrawal documentation.
- Annual Pension and PAYG Withholding calculations. This includes calculations based on the relevant pension taken; the tax payable on the pension; preparation of the member's PAYG Payment Summary and the Annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement.
- Business/Instalment Activity Statements and Annual GST Returns.
- Establishment of a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
Preparation and lodgement of the relevant forms to obtain:
- A Trust Deed for the Superannuation Fund
- The Australian Business Number, Tax File Number and Complying Fund status (issued by the Australian Taxation Office).
Other services include:
- SMSF Trust Deed upgrades
- SMSF Corporate Trustee appointments
- SMSF Pension Strategies and advice
- SMSF Estate Planning
- SMSF Taxation Advice